• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Buggy Fighters post 4.3?

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
So I've been encountering this odd issue with my Harlequin where either her special move or BBs will be full but.. greyed out? And when they're like that you can't use them. It goes away sometimes but it makes it difficult when you go to use a special move and it won't let you.

With inkling some of the moves seem to not make contact. Almost like evade...

Finally, maybe this is the way its supposed to be, but is Neuro supposed to be see-through?

If I see anything else odd I'll comment it on this thread.

Anyone else seeing odd character behavior?

Attachments

• 20200702_204023.jpg
    20200702_204023.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Robokit
this update sucks and that i cant play normaly with those lagg from during the fight and it crashed at the win game and i lose and please fix this patch

Definitely been experiencing the special move glitch, makes it kinda dangerous using Bella.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Re: the Bella issue

Is it only in the Fireworks pf or is it everywhere? If it's elsewhere then I have no clue, but I saw something similar when using Claw and Order in the prize fight. I could continue my combo after they got back up due to the stun from the match modifier, but my moves were still greyed out until the enemy regained full control of their fighter after my combo ended while they weren't stunned.

I think it might be that 'infinite combo prevention' thing that usually prevents you from using the same move multiple times in the same combo to prevent people from using quick-charging specials or BBs to create an infinite combo that the the other fighter can't escape. ( I sometimes see it activate when using Harlequin on the Bella pf that makes her special moves charge almost instantly. ) I think it might also prevent you from using the same move multiple times during a combo that's been extended by a Stun for the same reason, so this may or may not be an intentional thing that's just more obvious during this pf due to the match modifiers. That said, it could definitely be a bug where this system is activating when it's not supposed to though.

Neuro is supposed to be semi-transparent, it's one of the things that makes her palette special, it's just hard to see usually. You can see it on the OG Skullgirls game too, if you can find a video of someone using her palette.

No clue what's going on with Inkling though.

Last edited: