• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bugs 5.4

ErickJacquinBR

Reaction score
Hello, these bugs appeared after the 5.4 update:

Achievements in the new Parallel Realms system are not being counted; the promised Accolades are not computed nor in the Backstage Passa system game.

Still in Parallel Relms sometimes the debuffs applied on the enemy return to the player; it happened sometimes, not always, but without explanation as a modifier or characteristic abilities.

Sorry for any spelling errors, everything was written with the help of Google Translate.

Cada vez que acumulo 3 unidades de sobrecarga, automáticamente pierdo PV. Sin usar BB ni nada.

Buenas a mi tampoco me han dado las recompensas de los pisos, en eventos no habia completado con anterioridad el diario en modo experto y cuando completé el de squigly no contó como completo en galardones y en backstage cuenta como 3 y no 4. Tampoco pude recibir el premio de haber luchado vs un eq. x4 de puntaje de tu equipo que completé en peleas premiadas y sin mencionar que al terminar la batalla muestra error de conexión y no es de internet
Usuario: DarkNC94
Us.cod.: 42x0-flvb8
Cel.: Samsung Galaxy A10s
Android ver 11.
Sin mas que agregar, gracias por mantener el juego, es muy bueno

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-022924_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-022924_Skullgirls.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230627-022917_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-022917_Skullgirls.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230627_023558.jpg
    20230627_023558.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Still in Parallel Relms sometimes the debuffs applied on the enemy return to the player; it happened sometimes, not always, but without explanation as a modifier or characteristic abilities.

please provide specific examples for this so we can look into it. I can't do much with vague bug reports like this, sorry!

please provide specific examples for this so we can look into it. I can't do much with vague bug reports like this, sorry!
Hello,
Today I played Parallel Realms on Nightmare difficulty and it went well.
The debuff story happened a few times in Master mode and the Accolades resolved themselves, just restart the game to compute the achievements, it happened again today, but it was just restart.

Thank you for your attention.

Buenas, compre una reliquia revolucionaria y en backstage no cuenta la reliquia que compre y abrí dicha reliquia, quiero saber si es otro tipo de reliquia o es un error. Gracias por su atención.
DarkNC94
42x0-flvb8

Sometimes parallel realms are bugged and you don't obtain artifacts after the fight, this is specially annoying specially after boss nodes when they drop gold artifacts that has the best buffs. This is happening to me in the hardest difficulty