• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Burst debuffs

Veeko

Reaction score
So this is a pretty inconsequential detail, but something I’ve noticed a few times and decided to give my two cents on. The debuffs that a couple characters’ bursts inflict don’t really match that character’s archetype- namely, Big Band’s burst inflicts Armor Break, even though most Big Bands are tanks, so it would be more helpful for him to inflict Cripple (I’m sure the majority of attacking Big Bands aren’t carrying their bursts anyway). And vice versa, both Parasoul and Peacock inflict Cripple, even though most Parasouls and Peacocks are damage dealers and would benefit more from an Armor Break, or maybe even Death Mark now that that’s been introduced. Aside from these characters, I think the choice of debuff on bursts are fine, and this is really a non-issue since most people don’t use bursts much anyway. I honestly just got hit by a couple bursts during Big Band’s daily and decided I’d share my opinion, maybe something to think about once higher priority issues have been taken care of?

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120