• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cabinet Refresh Error

zimbonius

Reaction score
So I returned to the home screen and saw that the Cabinet had refreshed. Checked it out and decided yeah, I'm totally gonna spring for Freedom Fighter in the Tributes section. (Don't hate). So naturally, like a responsible person, I sacced a couple golds to meet the price, and when I hit purchase, I got the "item no longer exists" error message.
Keep in mind that I went in and out of the Cabinet screen several times while assessing my Beowulf collection and my life choices in general.
Closed out the app and restarted, and sure enough, the cabinet was refreshed again with all new crap. So I sacced a bunch of gold fodder for nothing, boo.

Pixel 7 Pro running android 13

This is one of my top priorities to get fixed for the next update, as many players have had this happen to them. My only advice moving forward is to always restart the game before purchasing any high value items from the CoC, to make sure the info on the client is synced up with the servers.