• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can’t send messages in chat?

duncs

Reaction score
helloo,

so since the first big Annie update, i have been unable to send messages in the chat. I can type a message but as soon as I press send the text just turns grey and nothing happens.
not a huge isssue but just letting you know :)

This happens every single time you attempt to chat? Or just occasionally? Sometimes if there's a network problem the message might not be sent, but it should resolve itself at some point. Have you already tried to reinstall and see if that fixes it?

This happens every single time you attempt to chat? Or just occasionally? Sometimes if there's a network problem the message might not be sent, but it should resolve itself at some point. Have you already tried to reinstall and see if that fixes it?
This happens every time i try to send a message. on wifi and cellular.
i’ve tried to reinstall twice both still had issues.

Do you receive any error popups at any point? Please share your device info as well.

Do you receive any error popups at any point? Please share your device info as well.
i dont receive any error messages at any point.
i use an iphone xr.

Is there anything unique about how your iPhone is setup? I don't have any other reports from players experiencing this, so I'm curious if you have any possible security settings that could be preventing you from sending messages in chat. Or do you have any third party apps on your device that could be interfering?

Is there anything unique about how your iPhone is setup? I don't have any other reports from players experiencing this, so I'm curious if you have any possible security settings that could be preventing you from sending messages in chat. Or do you have any third party apps on your device that could be interfering?
wow this is very strange then.
so my iphone is on the most current os.
i just went through my settings to check any settings that could be odd, but haven’t found anything.

I'll pose the question to our team to see if there's any possible reasons why this could happen.

Reactions: duncs
Just in case, will you share your account info? You can post a screenshot of your in-game options menu if you like. I need your in-game handle and the Public ID that's listed in the bottom right of the options.

hi bones,
attaching a screenshot.
still not able to send messages. bought a fukua relic and game crashed and lost the relic too.
am i the only one that seems to be suffering hex and curse at the same time haha.
thanks for all the help.

Hi
I can also not send messages in the Chat room. I can type them out but when I hit send. Nothing happens. It has been doing this since Ive downloaded the game.

Thanks. I can't promise we'll be able to resolve this but we'll take a look. One last thing, have you tried installing SGM on a different device, logging in with your account, and then trying chat? That could help determine if there's some unique issue with your phone or with your account.

Hi
I can also not send messages in the Chat room. I can type them out but when I hit send. Nothing happens. It has been doing this since Ive downloaded the game.
Will you also provide your device and account info? I also recommend doing the same steps I mention in the above posts to determine if it's an issue with your device.

Will you also provide your device and account info? I also recommend doing the same steps I mention in the above posts to determine if it's an issue with your device.
Thanks so much for your feedback. I have an Iphone 7. I have not tried using another device yet. Will give it a try👌🏼 Could I access it from a laptop? Or should it be a cellular device?

i can try and use a different device.
ramdam a** question could location be as in country be a considering factor? as we are both from south africa 🇿🇦 and experiencing the issue?

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have an Iphone 7. I have not tried using another device yet. Will give it a try👌🏼 Could I access it from a laptop? Or should it be a cellular device?
Our game shouldn't be available on laptop so you'll need to find another device or tablet.
i can try and use a different device.
ramdam a** question could location be as in country be a considering factor? as we are both from south africa 🇿🇦 and experiencing the issue?
Good question. It's certainly possible that there's some network restriction in the way, but if that were the case I'd suspect to be getting a lot more reports of this happening.

Good question. It's certainly possible that there's some network restriction in the way, but if that were the case I'd suspect to be getting a lot more reports of this happening.
bleak :/
will try on a different device and see what happens and let you know 🙏🏻

Same here but on iOS. It reset my level to 0 and shows you need to reach level 5 first. Even though I’m above that. Android is working fine.

@duncs @The Gender Bender Wanted to follow up and see if you guys were still having this issue. I had another user recently with the same problem. They were playing with their iOS device language set to Russian and in game set to Russian as well, but were unable to enter anything in chat. Setting device language to English resolved it.

Curious if that sounds similar to anything you guys are experiencing.