• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Can i have my Mummy dearest back?

LonleyGirl

Reaction score
hi there! so i currently opened my first diamond relic 2 days ago. i got mummy dereast but it seems i dont have her in my fighter list or any, my fighter inv wasnt full. i restarted my game, she still wasnt there. and it took me months to get the diamond relic. so please can i have my mummy dearest back ??

Reactions: Lucious
hi there! so i currently opened my first diamond relic 2 days ago. i got mummy dereast but it seems i dont have her in my fighter list or any, my fighter inv wasnt full. i restarted my game, she still wasnt there. and it took me months to get the diamond relic. so please can i have my mummy dearest back ??
Hello hello, you can attempt to email the team here: skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Please be sure to check one last time in your fighter list catalogue (go to your fighter list in collection, and then the catalogue button) to see if the game acknowledges that you indeed got a mummy dearest.

Regardless, I would say create a ticket and be sure to follow the instructions on the site here as well.

Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Art3mes