• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Can somone let me know if lonesome Lenny is doing damage with this combo?

Liam1331

Reaction score
I was trying to find a way to work in this bb but I’m unsure if the damage is from Lenny or something else

Reactions: Scorialimit
1638558163102.png

It's very hard to catch, but it does. It was covered by that crit you did for most of it, but you can see it in this frame.

Good find! Such a high damage move yet it usually sees no use cause of the risk, but using Argus to i-frame it is clever! Only thing that may not be consistent is Lenny HP doesn't scale with your attack, so this combo may change as you level. Perhaps Impending Doom is a big enough burst that it's consistent? I'll have to try it with a few pea's and get back to it.

View attachment 15370

It's very hard to catch, but it does. It was covered by that crit you did for most of it, but you can see it in this frame.

Good find! Such a high damage move yet it usually sees no use cause of the risk, but using Argus to i-frame it is clever! Only thing that may not be consistent is Lenny HP doesn't scale with your attack, so this combo may change as you level. Perhaps Impending Doom is a big enough burst that it's consistent? I'll have to try it with a few pea's and get back to it.
I don’t think impending doom can hit lonesome Lenny. It there so I can get off the normal attacks that cause lenny to explode. Otherwise when I put Lenny down i lose priority. I didn’t realize the health doesnt scale tho that could be a problem