• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Can you spill EXP gained by max lvl fighters to the rest of the team?

Small Band

Reaction score
Example:

Three teams have a similar (or equal) total FS. Team A has no fighters with max level. Team B has one max level fighter. Team C has two max level fighters.
I win a fight against team D with each of three teams.

Scenario 1: In team A each fighter gets X exp.

Normal scenario 2: In team B two fighters get X exp and one gets nothing.
Suggested scenario 2: Each non-maxed fighter gets X exp and then a portion of X exp that would go to the third fighter is split between them. One fighter gets nothing, two fighters get X + αX/2 exp.

Normal scenario 3: In team C two fighters get nothing, one fighter gets X exp.
Suggested scenario 3: One fighter gets X + αX exp.

I think α should be somewhere around 0.3-0.5 to be fair. I’d prefer if all of X (α = 1) would be split between remaining fighters, but that’s probably too generous.

If a team has two characters (campaign and daily events), scenario 3 should be used.

Last edited:
While this does look like a good idea on paper and I'd love to take advantage of it, I think it would make gameplay more boring because then there will never be a reason not to use max. level fighters. At the moment, it's fun to create some risk for yourself by using incomplete fighters and then be rewarded with the fact everyone on the team gets exp. (and probably more of it as Longshot is likely). If what you suggest does get implemented, I can imagine that almost everyone will choose to play it safe in most situations and use their max. level fighters, which would in turn could potentially lead to a refreshed wave of complaints/suggestions for more generous energy mechanics which (as far as I am aware) the developers don't particularly plan on changing anytime soon.
Still, it's an interesting thought and I'm not saying that it's impossible for it to work. It's always great to see people constructively working to help make the game better any way they can.