• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't delete post Rift season battle result emails

evilgordo

Reaction score
So, if you end a Rift battle as the season resets, you get the "there is a Rift Battle result you haven't seen" email.
Win or lose, it's great to get the results...unfortunately, these emails error out when trying to delete them.

Not a huge deal, but over time, they'll start 'clogging' the Read folder.2022-01-13 23.20.27.png

Do you have a bunch of these?

Do you have a bunch of these?
Bunch? Yeah, like a bunch of bananas worth 😅 j/k, like 4-5 ATM.
But knowing they can't be deleted, kinda prevents me from doing 'last minute' Rifts before reset...so not to accrue more.
Not a critical issue, just thought I'd mention it.

That error message means that there is still something to claim in those mails, even though you may not be able to see it. I'll have my team investigate further.

When you say completing a Rift Battle when the season ends, what does the timing of that look like? e.g Season is ending in 10 minutes, you start a rift battle, finish in 15/20 minutes

That error message means that there is still something to claim in those mails, even though you may not be able to see it. I'll have my team investigate further.

When you say completing a Rift Battle when the season ends, what does the timing of that look like? e.g Season is ending in 10 minutes, you start a rift battle, finish in 15/20 minutes
Huh, something to claim still...maybe rift coins? Since you typically get coins after the battle results, I was expecting them to attached, like unclaimed Daily Theo rewards for complete missions.

Well, it is exactly that; the final node of the rift map is started with like < 3mins in the season. Battle is concluded after the season reset, but since the season is over, it kicks you out of Rifts, you get no results until the email, which then can't be deleted once it has been read.

My QA team wasn't able to repro what you're seeing, but I shared your last message there to see if that's something they tried.

My QA team wasn't able to repro what you're seeing, but I shared your last message there to see if that's something they tried.
Oh, this ticket is still open? Well, I'm sure it is a very obscure corner case situation. I mean, I can only reproduce it once a week, but now I try to avoid it...but sometimes though, that last minute victory means the difference of Gold 1 over Gold 2...

Again, thanks for looking into it as I'm sure that there are much more urgent/impactful bugs to squash.

They tried a few more times and were able to reproduce it. I think it's been a known issue for awhile but we never locked down how to do it, plus the amount of folks reporting it got less and less. We'll see if we can polish it up for the next update.

Reactions: Eray and evilgordo