• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't get past login screen (Error Code: -3842)

ManjaGonsta

Reaction score
The issue I am having is that I am unable to get past the log in screen. I am able to choose between the login options, and can agree to the the terms of service. However, after some time at the loading screen I encounter the message "Something went wrong while contacting your login provider. Please try again!" with the error code -3842 on the bottom of the screen. Each login method that I have tried (I've done guest account, Facebook, and Google) has had the same situation occur. This happens with both wifi and cellular data.

For some background information:
I am currently living in China (my guess is that this is maybe the issue here). I'm using an iPhone 6s.

Thanks for any help or information!

The issue I am having is that I am unable to get past the log in screen. I am able to choose between the login options, and can agree to the the terms of service. However, after some time at the loading screen I encounter the message "Something went wrong while contacting your login provider. Please try again!" with the error code -3842 on the bottom of the screen. Each login method that I have tried (I've done guest account, Facebook, and Google) has had the same situation occur. This happens with both wifi and cellular data.

For some background information:
I am currently living in China (my guess is that this is maybe the issue here). I'm using an iPhone 6s.

Thanks for any help or information!

Perhaps it's because China blocks a lot of websites? I went to Shanghai for vacation once and I had to use a VPN to go on sites I normally do in Canada (like YouTube, Twitter, etc.)

Reactions: ManjaGonsta
Perhaps it's because China blocks a lot of websites? I went to Shanghai for vacation once and I had to use a VPN to go on sites I normally do in Canada (like YouTube, Twitter, etc.)

That was pretty much what I was thinking. I also tried using my VPN, but still had the same issues. Seems like I'll have to wait till I'm back in the US during the summer to play.

I also went to China and I also notice they censor GAMES and stuff like facebook

Maybe this game they censored for some unknown strange reason?

maybe a dev can clarify if this is an individual issue or a country issue...

Reactions: ManjaGonsta