• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Can't play parallel realms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERMINATOR

Reaction score
Today on Tuesday 07/04/23 I had a rather funny but very scary bug due to which I cannot currently play PARALLEL REALMS. It was like this, yesterday I tried to pass PARALLEL REALMS on NO MERCY difficulty and could not get past the first boss of the first floor (there were: Death Wish, Dread Locks and Biting Cold, if you're interested). As a result, I had to wait for the restart of this mode, but purely out of my curiosity and idleness, I tried to enter another NIGHTMARE difficulty level (maybe this is the reason for the bug). As I understand it, today PARALLEL REALMS are rebooted every 3 days, and not every day, but for some reason it has already rebooted for me:
wXX-cjNUPb0.jpg
(Unfortunately, I don’t have a screenshot of yesterday’s levels, I didn’t think that it could come in handy) I go to the top level, and there is this situation:
h8PcJXNo9-M.jpg
(defeated enemies are the same as yesterday at the same level) I try to pass it, but I automatically count the victory
xVK3YSrhvys.jpg
I found out that the reward for the first level is counted for every attempt to pass it (dup? my conscience is clear, I reported this bug, please don't ban me for duping, I tried to pass this about 4-5 times to get rid of the bug and no more)
njqljn5NDb8.jpg
And now after the selection of artifacts appears:
6NhSDcf3Pjo.jpg
As soon as you select any of them, an error appears
N6OdvE8MKPY.jpg
(when restarting, the error appears more and more, all that remains is to exit).
An interesting point: if you exit PARALLEL REALMS to the main menu, and then go back there (and it doesn’t matter at what level of difficulty), everything starts with choosing an artifact. And if you completely exit the game and go back, then everything starts from the beginning from the first screenshot (reinstalling the game did not help). As a result, I still have the bug, everything that I could do did not help, the last hope is that on Thursday after rebooting PARALLEL REALMS everything will return as it was (hard to believe). It's a shame to wait as much as 2 days because of this bug, because I'm physically unable to play PARALLEL REALMS. On Thursday I will let you know if everything is fixed or not, I hope you will read this post and help. Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Exactly same thing happened to me today, posted here as well. It's like we're stuck in the expired version of parallel realms. I do believe that everything will be okay in a couple of days when the mode resets, but it's a bummer we are not able to play for some time :(

Bro, me and a few other players have the same problem. So it happens to everyone. So the developers will definitely fix it)

I having the sane problem and i am very sad for all the People are getting the same problem without a solution 😭

Today on Tuesday 07/04/23 I had a rather funny but very scary bug due to which I cannot currently play PARALLEL REALMS. It was like this, yesterday I tried to pass PARALLEL REALMS on NO MERCY difficulty and could not get past the first boss of the first floor (there were: Death Wish, Dread Locks and Biting Cold, if you're interested). As a result, I had to wait for the restart of this mode, but purely out of my curiosity and idleness, I tried to enter another NIGHTMARE difficulty level (maybe this is the reason for the bug). As I understand it, today PARALLEL REALMS are rebooted every 3 days, and not every day, but for some reason it has already rebooted for me:
View attachment 19787
(Unfortunately, I don’t have a screenshot of yesterday’s levels, I didn’t think that it could come in handy) I go to the top level, and there is this situation:
View attachment 19782
(defeated enemies are the same as yesterday at the same level) I try to pass it, but I automatically count the victory
View attachment 19783
I found out that the reward for the first level is counted for every attempt to pass it (dup? my conscience is clear, I reported this bug, please don't ban me for duping, I tried to pass this about 4-5 times to get rid of the bug and no more)
View attachment 19784
And now after the selection of artifacts appears:
View attachment 19785
As soon as you select any of them, an error appears
View attachment 19786
(when restarting, the error appears more and more, all that remains is to exit).
An interesting point: if you exit PARALLEL REALMS to the main menu, and then go back there (and it doesn’t matter at what level of difficulty), everything starts with choosing an artifact. And if you completely exit the game and go back, then everything starts from the beginning from the first screenshot (reinstalling the game did not help). As a result, I still have the bug, everything that I could do did not help, the last hope is that on Thursday after rebooting PARALLEL REALMS everything will return as it was (hard to believe). It's a shame to wait as much as 2 days because of this bug, because I'm physically unable to play PARALLEL REALMS. On Thursday I will let you know if everything is fixed or not, I hope you will read this post and help. Thank you for your attention.
I Thought it was my wifi, but i see im not the only one LMAOO

i've had this bug.
i got stuck on the last boss node yesterday on a no mercy run.
it seems the next day instead of refreshing entirely i was placed back in the same spot with same defeated fighters and nothing changed.
kinda annoying since this is a daily event and you essentially lose out an entire run.
seems this bug isn't an isolated incident and many more players have been affected by it.

Last edited:
It seems to me that all those who, for some reason, could not pass PARALLEL REALMS (got stuck in the battle with the boss, etc.) faced this bug. Moreover, this happened just at the time of the transition of the PARALLEL REALMS reboot from daily to once every 3 days.

Well, false alarm, after restarting PARALLEL REALMS, everything worked fine (Painwheel with reflections is completely unbalanced).

Bueno, falsa alarma, después de reiniciar PARALLEL REALMS, todo funcionó bien (Painwheel con reflejos está completamente desequilibrado).
I still can't play. My game is about 5 days with that problem

Well, kennysito, if you still have this bug, try not to do anything there at all (try to go there and play, or select a difficulty level) and wait until the next reboot of PARALLEL REALMS. If this does not help, then try to ask for help directly from the developers.

This particular issue I believe was caused by being able to start two runs of Parallel Realms at once. We've since fixed that, but please make a new post if you're still seeing it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.