• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Card Trading and Friends System

Do you guys approve of this?

• Total voters

Ariskockle

Reaction score
Card Trading

Trade cards with equal tier safely through a trading system!
Send a trade request to people in Channels or to your friends!
New Channel: Marketplace

Friends System

Keep in touch with online friends so the people you met before don’t just disappear forever. Also includes a trade button.

Restrictions of the Trading System:

Maximum of 5 trades per 24 hours
A trade consists of only 5 slots for 5 cards to both traders.

Pricing of Cards

(1:1) 1 card for 1 card if both traders have what the other wants.
(2:1) 2 cards for 1 specific card if the other trader does not have what the other wants.
Applies to all tiers.

Reactions: PHPP
Card Trading

Trade cards with equal tier safely through a trading system!
Send a trade request to people in Channels or to your friends!
New Channel: Marketplace

Friends System

Keep in touch with online friends so the people you met before don’t just disappear forever. Also includes a trade button.

Restrictions of the Trading System:

Maximum of 5 trades per 24 hours
A trade consists of only 5 slots for 5 cards to both traders.

Pricing of Cards

(1:1) 1 card for 1 card if both traders have what the other wants.
(2:1) 2 cards for 1 specific card if the other trader does not have what the other wants.
Applies to all tiers.

Friends and guilds sounds like cool social features that could come with some new game modes in the future.

Unfortunately I don't think trading is ever going to be a thing. There are many problems that come with it, such as bot accounts used to funnel rare rewards or third party "shops" that sell in game items for real money.

Friends and guilds sounds like cool social features that could come with some new game modes in the future.

Unfortunately I don't think trading is ever going to be a thing. There are many problems that come with it, such as bot accounts used to funnel rare rewards or third party "shops" that sell in game items for real money.

It is a must that you trade them back with equal value. Giving a card for nothing will not be available.

It is a must that you trade them back with equal value. Giving a card for nothing will not be available.
Hmmm you'd still be able to trade PF golds for non PF golds

Hmmm you'd still be able to trade PF golds for non PF golds
It’s not valued from events. A gold tier is a gold tier. Whether or not it’s from an event, Now if the gold is limited rare, then that is a valid reason for higher pricing.

It’s not valued from events. A gold tier is a gold tier. Whether or not it’s from an event, Now if the gold is limited rare, then that is a valid reason for higher pricing.
Not all gold tiers are equal! Some of them are better than others, some of them are harder to find. Prize Fight golds are much more common as you can get one for no cost every 3 days. Level and skill tree/marquee abilities could also vary.
Of course you could come up with a system where abusing it is really hard, but I think that will take too much effort to justify it.
Just my two cents of course.

I agree with a friend system, but trading like this between players wouldn't be healthy for the game, mostly because of what @Fel said. I think a shop event that appeared from time to time instead of a trade system like this would be much better, the offers could be any kind of combinations, for example, get 1 Dragon Brawler for 3 Wulfsbanes and 300 theo. Honestly this is what I want them to implement more than anything else, even more than Fukua and the 2 Fortunes. At least that way I'd have some hope of getting Buzzkill and Bio-Exorcist :'(

Reactions: Inked