• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Catalog not showing fighters in my collection

Lililira

Reaction score
The catalog only seems to be showing the fighters I've obtained since the 4.3 update was released, and not any of the other fighters I currently have in my collection. Everyone I've obtained prior to 4.3 is missing from my catalog, even though I have a copy of every fighter I've ever obtained still in my collection.

Case in point, not showing Phantom Threads while she's my avatar:
IMG_4054.jpg

I can actually take full screenshots of my catalog as proof if needed, since I've been tracking all my relic openings since 4.3 and it matches up exactly to what the catalog shows.

It is happening to me too. In the catalog it says that I've obtained 65 out of 155 fighters (since the update), but I have more than 100.

Reactions: Diony and Lililira
Also, restarting the game didn't fix this.

I'm not sure whether this bug is client-side or server-side so I'm a little hesitant to try and mess with it too much.

Reactions: Diony
We're aware of this issue and are investigating, thanks!

Reactions: Lililira
This is still an issue for me in after downloading 4.3.2, unfortunately, even after waiting a day to see if it would correct itself over time like one comment on the Twitter thread said to do.

Same as above, it's still only showing fighters obtained after the release of 4.3. Tried restarting the game and my phone, but nothing I did had any effect. Still not sure if the bug is a client-side display error or a server-side bug with my saved account details.

I'm on iOS if that helps any, and I've seen other iOS users in the chat mention it's still not working for them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiffany butterfly
I think everyone has this same problem. I’m missing over 30 fighters in my collection.

We have a fix for this and are working on when to roll it out so as to minimize the risk of creating more issues

Reactions: Lililira