1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection character filter retain

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Luke, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

what i really need is the filtered collection to stay filtered, at least untill i exit collection.

For example, i want to unlock some skills for just svilers. When i finish with one, i come out to the fighter collection unfiltered, and i had to swipe bunch of times to find the next silver.

2. Snow

Snow Active Member

I ended up selling about 80% of my silvers (I just keep 9 good silvers and 9 good bronze now).

Since I have close to 50 golds, it's too much of a pain to keep scrolling to find the right character :3 I think this game has no filter because it tries to encourage you to keep less characters.

3. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

what about the mass amount of skill points all thoes golds will need? its why i keep the silvers honestly. to farm skill points off of them, but clearly i have no time.

4. ImaiKari

ImaiKari Won't Bite

You must have amazing rng, I've been playing like since the game basically came out and I only have 11 lol

5. Snow

Snow Active Member

not exactly good luck. I just get in the top 10% in every prize fight so every week I get 2 golds. :3 Regards skill points, I try to get certain moves in the daily events (e.g. sometimes I play over 7 hours straight trying to get a beowulf move "lupine pummel") so I have like over 1000 skill points on some characters.

The only character I have little skill points is Valentine, around 200, but that's ok because I don't enjoy her much anyway :3 But that may change since I just received the strongest Valentine :3