• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection character filter retain

Luke

Reaction score
what i really need is the filtered collection to stay filtered, at least untill i exit collection.

For example, i want to unlock some skills for just svilers. When i finish with one, i come out to the fighter collection unfiltered, and i had to swipe bunch of times to find the next silver.

I ended up selling about 80% of my silvers (I just keep 9 good silvers and 9 good bronze now).

Since I have close to 50 golds, it's too much of a pain to keep scrolling to find the right character :3 I think this game has no filter because it tries to encourage you to keep less characters.

I ended up selling about 80% of my silvers (I just keep 9 good silvers and 9 good bronze now).

Since I have close to 50 golds, it's too much of a pain to keep scrolling to find the right character :3 I think this game has no filter because it tries to encourage you to keep less characters.
what about the mass amount of skill points all thoes golds will need? its why i keep the silvers honestly. to farm skill points off of them, but clearly i have no time.

You must have amazing rng, I've been playing like since the game basically came out and I only have 11 lol

You must have amazing rng, I've been playing like since the game basically came out and I only have 11 lol
not exactly good luck. I just get in the top 10% in every prize fight so every week I get 2 golds. :3 Regards skill points, I try to get certain moves in the daily events (e.g. sometimes I play over 7 hours straight trying to get a beowulf move "lupine pummel") so I have like over 1000 skill points on some characters.

The only character I have little skill points is Valentine, around 200, but that's ok because I don't enjoy her much anyway :3 But that may change since I just received the strongest Valentine :3