• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ploppersmackle

Reaction score
FGxy126XoAcNEBa.jpeg

BIG DISCLAIMER: THESE GUESSES ARE NOW IRRELEVANT SINCE IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE FEATURED FIGHTERS DON'T HAVE TO BE OF THE SAME CHARACTER (LET'S GO HIGH RULER YEAHHHH)

My guesses on what character combinations are in the spotlight relics, only guessing golds and diamonds (doing this so I can determine what I might want to buy with my meager amount of theonite, since I might want to hold off for a better gold and diamond pair)

I am basing my guesses off of the color pattern established with the interstellar relic, where the gold variant's element is the major color and the diamond variant's element is the minor color

Also, I am keeping with the established pattern of the diamond and gold fighter being of the same fighter (moonstruck and star shine both being annies)

I am also going to add elemental exclusives to the pool of potential combinations because I am unsure whether or not there is a possibility of them being in spotlight relics (personally I think it's unlikely because of holiday jackpot relics having elemental exclusives)

Also adding prize fight variants, even though I think it's highly unlikely they'll be spotlight relic material since they're easily obtainable (compared to other fighters)

(Putting my opinion on chances of a combination being the actual contents of the spotlight, my bias for offensive and utility characters might be leaking though, also my bias for characters I've yet to obtain) (also I'm not completely aware of the current cutting edge of the meta, so do correct me if Im wrong about the demand for a character)

Dark gold light diamond (confirmed):

moonstruck and star shine

Fire gold Dark diamond: (I am guessing it is a purple minor color, it might be blue, I cannot tell)

- heart of darkness and immoral fiber (unlikely, PF variant)

- class cutter and parasite weave (unlikely, PF variant)

- neuromancer and firefly (good chance, neuro is in high demand), firefly is decent enough)

- love crafted and thrill shrieker (good chance, love crafted is in high demand and thrill shrieker is fun)

- tres chic and pyrotechnique (might be? The combination is too good and high demand since elemental exclusivity and tres chic being in high demand) (however it would coincide with pyrotechnqiue's recent balance changes, but tres chic was just in the frosted diamond relic...but not everyone is able to get it or roll tres chic)

Fire gold air diamond:

- snake bite and dragon brawler (good chance, snake bite in high demand and dragon brawler has utility)

- creature of habit and immoral fiber (unlikely, pf variant)

- stand out and red velvet (might be? I think the combination is too good, both are high utility fighters, this would be an excellent addition to players' collections though)

- wind stalker and time thief (unlikely, wind stalker was just in ornamental and frosted diamond relics, plus there is not a very high demand for her, time thief is not in high demand too, although a lot of players would probably be missing her since she was more recently added)

- fly trap and firefly (good chance, fly trap is in high demand, firefly is decent enough)

- x bot and head hunter (good chance, xbot is in high demand due to unique utility, headhunter is fun and decent too)

Dark gold water diamond:

- star spangled and criminal mind (okay chance, star spangled is not in high demand, criminal mind is not much either compared to other variants)

- heavy metal and megasonic (okay chance, heavy metal is not as meta as he used to be [or so I've heard], although people might want megasonic for his exclusivity)

- ultra violent and freeze frame (okay chance, both are not really high in demand fighters, ultraviolent isn't very good since she's old and hasn't been updated since, freeze frame is not a high demand diamond)

- moonstruck and model leader (unlikely, due to interstellar spotlight relic)

- bio exorcist and plot twisted (good chance, both are high demand fighters, although the combination might be too good, but it's the most likely combo in my opinion compared to the rest of the options)

Air gold fire diamond :

- armed forces and heavy handed (okay chance, armed forces is old and hasn't been updated, and heavy handed is unique, but not in high demand)

- timeless hero and fire branded (good chance, timeless hero is in high demand and fire branded is a decent diamond)

- star crossed and risky ginger (okay chance, risky is not in high demand, but star crossed is an exclusive that some collectors might want)

- windswept and dijnn frizz (okay chance, windswept is not in high demand, and while djinn is fun, she doesn't have much utility)

- vaporwave vixen and dream demon (unlikely, dream demon was in Christmas relics and vaporwave is a prize fight variant)

Light gold water diamond:

- blitz and glamour and star spangled (okay chance, blitz and glamour was just in ornamentals, but she might have utility [too early to tell], star spangled is not in high demand)

- epic sax and heavy metal (unlikely, not in high demand and pf variant)

- that's all folks and freeze frame (okay chance, that's all folks is an annoying defender, but freeze frame is not in high demand)

- ageless wonder and model leader (unlikely, ageless is a pf variant and model was just in frosted diamond relic, but model is in high demand)

- last hope and wet work (good chance, last hope is decent and not many people have wet work since she was recently added)

Okay those are my guesses and opinions, I did not really account for reference popularity (example: heavy metal and timeless hero both have famous references that might compel a fan to buy them), (personally, after seeing these combinations I might save my theonite for a better spotlight, maybe one with high ruler cough cough)

Big disclaimer: all of these guesses could be completely wrong if they decide not to stick with the gold and diamond being the same character and if minor and major colors actually don't even matter or if they decide to edit the relics at last minute

if I forgot a combination, let me know and I'll edit the post

Last edited:
What a nifty setup. Solid hunches, but from those rules I hope for:

Dark with light
Currently = "Interstellar" Spotlight Relic - Moonstruck Annie and Star Shine Annie
It could be repurposed to:
"Symphonic" Spotlight Relic - Megasonic Big Band and Dream Band Big Band
"Maniacal" Spotlight Relic - Ultraviolent Peacock and Dream Catcher Peacock

Light with water
Ageless Wonder Annie and Model Leader Annie
I need a ML! It seems all high streaks in any PF has Model Leaders for every fight.

Fire with dark
Pyro-Technique Valentine and Très Chic Valentine
I'd love more opportunities to get elemental-exclusives

Fire with air
A lot of good options, but I gotta go for collection completion:
Time Thief Ms. Fortune and Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune

Air with fire
Timeless Hero Annie and Fire Branded Annie
More Annies!

Dark with water
Many good combos, but I'd pick
Bio-Exorcist Squigly and Plot Twisted Squigly

Reactions: Ploppersmackle
What a nifty setup. Solid hunches, but from those rules I hope for:

Dark with light
Currently = "Interstellar" Spotlight Relic - Moonstruck Annie and Star Shine Annie
It could be repurposed to:
"Symphonic" Spotlight Relic - Megasonic Big Band and Dream Band Big Band
"Maniacal" Spotlight Relic - Ultraviolent Peacock and Dream Catcher Peacock

Light with water
Ageless Wonder Annie and Model Leader Annie
I need a ML! It seems all high streaks in any PF has Model Leaders for every fight.

Fire with dark
Pyro-Technique Valentine and Très Chic Valentine
I'd love more opportunities to get elemental-exclusives

Fire with air
A lot of good options, but I gotta go for collection completion:
Time Thief Ms. Fortune and Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune

Air with fire
Timeless Hero Annie and Fire Branded Annie
More Annies!

Dark with water
Many good combos, but I'd pick
Bio-Exorcist Squigly and Plot Twisted Squigly
Thanks, I forgot about the interstellar being repurposed as a general light and dark fighter relic, also the renames for them are very catchy

Pretty color format, the effort is appreciated