• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseBurger

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230820_051929_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
I can't seem to use chat. I wonder why.

I did not get reported, i know the right things to say in a conversation, however i reported 2 players last night which they were saying the harassment/hate speech towards to community or to anyone.

Is there a solution here?

View attachment 20242

I did not get reported, i know the right things to say in a conversation, however i reported 2 players last night which they were saying the harassment/hate speech towards to community or to anyone.

The same thing happened to me, so it be something regarding an update? I genuinely don't know.
It's still like this. I'll try to delete and download sgm again but it probably won't work.

View attachment 20242

You have to wait, bro. Apparently there's a massive attack against the SG servers. We don't know, but they are threatening to close the servers soon, please do not enter the game, just to be safe. (Accounts are getting banned, randomly.)

You have to wait, bro. Apparently there's a massive attack against the SG servers. We don't know, but they are threatening to close the servers soon, please do not enter the game, just to be safe. (Accounts are getting banned, randomly.)
Accounts are getting banned? Welp, i hope im not next on the list..
I got no mail about any maintenance, at least they should say som before banning accs

Reactions: Erick Draves

Status
Not open for further replies.