• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Cheaters

Gabriel36

Reaction score
I'm playing, and all of a sudden my opponents will regenerate back 100%, and have a shield so they can sustain no damage sometimes, while regenerating. It's cheating.

I'm playing, and all of a sudden my opponents will regenerate back 100%, and have a shield so they can sustain no damage sometimes, while regenerating. It's cheating.
¿How does it happen? I mean, ¿You get a good chunk of their health and they suddenly regenerate? I'm actually pretty curious about it, it's never happened to me before...
Post a thread on the Issues and Bugs forum, here's the link: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/
Be more specific about it though, if you have video or photo evidence, share it there, along with as much details as possible (You and your enemy's team, his name, game mode you were playing on, recreate the scenario, etc.)

When you see this happen, is the opponent a green Big Band?

That sounds like a G.I.Jazz Big Band or some fight modifier. Remember to check the pause menu to see exactly what might affect your battle! Hex, buff removal, heal block, bleed and armor break all help deal with G.I.Jazz too.