• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal CoC took my canopy coins when I went to purchase a fighter using skill points

bunny

Reaction score
This isn’t that major of a bug but it irked me just enough to make this. To start off, I had like 200k canopy coins. I was browsing the CoC for fighters and I saw a bronze Eliza - Decrypted for 100 Eliza skill points. I pressed confirm purchase and then I get the usual pop up message “you don’t have enough skill points” with the options of “no thanks” or “get more skill points” so I press the latter.

It takes about 50k of my canopy coins and then takes me to the shop. I’m immediately confused because I didn’t actually purchase anything, but I check my collection to see if maybe I have the Eliza in there since it just took so many coins from me.

Nope, nothing there.

I’m feeling a little salty about this because I’m really trying to hold on to my coins so I can level up my fighters. If anyone has experienced this let me know, and maybe if we’re lucky we can get some compensation…?

Reactions: Erick Draves
Only thing I can think of that may have happened, is that you made a previous purchase for 50,000k that didn't update on your client correctly. When you navigated to the store, your game synced up with the server and corrected itself. Had you purchased anything for 50k coins recently before attempting that Eliza purchase?

I just attempted the same thing on the live build with an Umbrella move I couldn't afford and my Canopy Coins weren't affected. I'll see if I can locate that Eliza - Decrypted in a test build and see what happens, it's possible that one item specifically is bugged.

In the meantime, if you contact customer support, they can investigate what happened and possibly refund your coins.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Reactions: bunny