• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection collection for bb and special move

Rovsen

Reaction score
some fighter can be offensive and deffencive . thats mean when i use fighter as offencive i should take more atk and piercing but if i want deffencive i should take hp and deffence. i suggest the conbine method that we easyly change our moves and bb example:
1st slot:
show us which bb or sm we use and also show us atk hp deffence etc percentage when we click on info button(or something else)
2nd slot: same as above but not same bb or sm

some fighter can be offensive and deffencive . thats mean when i use fighter as offencive i should take more atk and piercing but if i want deffencive i should take hp and deffence. i suggest the conbine method that we easyly change our moves and bb example:
1st slot:
show us which bb or sm we use and also show us atk hp deffence etc percentage when we click on info button(or something else)
i suggest that bcs i always use deffencive items to my fighters for base deffence. then i play i should change those bb and sm one by one and this is so tiring and sometimes this can be confused that which bb i used for this variant

1st slot:
I think this will be planned in a future update, since in the 2022 road map they mention
  • Offensive/Defensive Movesets - Letting you equip a moveset on a Rift or PF defender that isn’t impacted if you swap out your offensive moveset
So I'm sure they will be changing this aspect.