• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Combo question

Trikz

Reaction score
I've been trying to learn new combos but I don't understand the lingos being used. Like D2, J3, L5 , what do they mean. Please help

L1-5 is the ground combo for every fighter (includes multi-hit combos like Filia and Big Band) - can also be written as G1-5
J3 is the air/juggle combo for every fighter (again includes multi-hit combos like Painwheel and Squigly)
D1-2 is the dash combo for every fighter (again includes multi-hit combos like Ms. Fortune and Robo Fortune)

So the combo D1-L5-J3 means you use the first hit of the dash combo, all hits for the ground combo, swipe up and tap to activate air juggle, then all hits for the air juggle.

Hopefully this helps some!

Reactions: Trikz
L1-5 is the ground combo for every fighter (includes multi-hit combos like Filia and Big Band) - can also be written as G1-5
J3 is the air/juggle combo for every fighter (again includes multi-hit combos like Painwheel and Squigly)
D1-2 is the dash combo for every fighter (again includes multi-hit combos like Ms. Fortune and Robo Fortune)

So the combo D1-L5-J3 means you use the first hit of the dash combo, all hits for the ground combo, swipe up and tap to activate air juggle, then all hits for the air juggle.

Hopefully this helps some!
Thank you so much. That clears everything up. Now I can finally get to trying all the different combos I've been seeing around here.

Reactions: Renn