• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Community Time Capsule!

Annual nostalgia/PTSD check-up! So much has changed. We have live PvP now, almost all of the characters from Second Encore (just Fukua still to go) and the very exciting announcement of a brand new playable character after that. Popular bets are Annie or Umbrella, but it could really be anyone.
Diamonds have been around long enough for them to be normalised now and they appear frequently in Prize Fights where they are allowed. Friends lists and gifting have added a much-desired social aspect to the game.
Anything I've missed? Any new memes that have emerged? Any retrospective comments on the SGM of the past?

Reactions: Erick Draves
2019 WAS a year!!

Let´s see what can I remenber:

Miss Fortune was pateched and so she stopped BEING THE %$$"$#$%=)"# EMISARY OF DEATH HERSELF when she took her head of... (Yaaaay!! *u*)

We got extra Medicci PF!! Twice PF per week with TOOONS OF CANOPY COINS that latter desapeared (NAAAAAAAY T----T)

Robo fortune arrived at 3.2!! (April 2019) (BIB BUUP YAAAY MIAAU!!)

F&(&%$#$%&/ her.... I mean, "fuuuuuuuuuuun" CATALISTS arrived!! (Hate them) So I stopped playing rifts (And because my job, no extra estress needed, thanks)

HEARTS CAMEEE!! Favorite fighters could now be protected and not being sacrificed!!... (Aaaaaaaaaand a week latter my daughter sacrificed like 9 golds and other chars while I was triying to teach her how to play... Hidden Variable stepped in and MADE ME THE BIGGEST FAVOR EVER returning them to me...T---T Thank YOUUUUUUUUUU!!! <3

community_image_1380122688.png

The HEALT POINTS BUG: where all opponent chars were so weak and we saw some extreme high PF points!... some cleared Accursed experiments for their first time ever with that tinny little winny EXTRA SUPER HELP ... (BUUUGS YAAAAAAY!!)

The halloween PF was an EXTREME ENDUCANCE race for 200 MILLION POINTS for the sake of a 100% diamond relic (And a necro breaker... BUT THE DIAMOOOOND RELIIIC DUDEEE)!! We got awesome treats, but some poeple gone nuts... because they couldn´t get the 200m prize, and started firing up Hidden Variable studios (Something about imposible goals should not be imposible), but everything got chill some time latter, beacuse hey, this is just a game! right?...

OMG.... Samson... Filia... T-T your Origin story is soooo saaaad... go now and download the game so you can play it....

OMG.... Leviatan... Siena... T-T your Origin story is soooo saaaad... go now and download the game again so you can play that origin story too!!....

level 67 maybe at the end of the year... not so much Diammons but: "There are things you can't fight - acts of God. You see a hurricane coming, you get out of the way. But when you're in a Jaeger SQUIGLY BIO, suddenly you can finally fight the hurricane. You can win."