• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Completing Holodeck during daily rollover counts as all attempts

XC00000FD

Reaction score
If you complete the final node of Holodeck Hazards that you started at, say, 9:58 and it completes at 10:01, it counts as the "third" attempt on the new day, meaning you can't do it again. Understandable that it would count as one attempt, but not all three. (It's possible that if you complete your second attempt during a rollover, maybe it leaves you one.)

If you complete the final node of Holodeck Hazards that you started at, say, 9:58 and it completes at 10:01, it counts as the "third" attempt on the new day, meaning you can't do it again. Understandable that it would count as one attempt, but not all three. (It's possible that if you complete your second attempt during a rollover, maybe it leaves you one.)
Yeah, lots of weird things happen when finishing certain 'final fights' during daily server reset.
In Rifts, if you finish the final node of a map during reset, you get the obligatory 'Rift result you didn't see' email but you can't delete it.

Reporting is good, just don't expect these bugs to be high on the list to fix (as they are 'corner-cases' that most players don't run in to)...best advice for now...time it so your final node match doesn't finish after reset...

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes and Irghen
Thanks for the report, I'll have my team look into it.

Speaking to what Gordo is saying, yes, there may be bigger issues that are higher priority, but this is definitely not ideal, so I'll be sure to at least have it on my list when we're sorting out what we want to fix for the next update.

Reactions: evilgordo