• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Connecting issue

Maziar

Reaction score
I have connecting issue and login issue when I'm on mobile data

This is likely because your signal is weak, or the speeds you are getting on mobile data are simply not good enough. If it helps, FYI the game doesn't need to be connected during the actual gameplay of the fights, only at the start and the end, and when launching the game. So those are the moments it's really best to have Wi-Fi.

Do you have the issue with mobile data no matter where you are, or is it only in some geographical locations?

This is likely because your signal is weak, or the speeds you are getting on mobile data are simply not good enough. If it helps, FYI the game doesn't need to be connected during the actual gameplay of the fights, only at the start and the end, and when launching the game. So those are the moments it's really best to have Wi-Fi.

Do you have the issue with mobile data no matter where you are, or is it only in some geographical locations?
No its everywhere , and my signal is great actually but thanks anyway

No its everywhere , and my signal is great actually but thanks anyway
Can you confirm that the problem is exclusive to cellular data? You definitely don’t have this problem on Wi-Fi, too? Because to be honest after playing a bit today, my connection times were quite slow too. It could be a problem with the servers.