• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Connection Issue / Bug on Prize Fight completion

Mask_

Reaction score
Hello there,

Please forgive me if this ticket isn’t in the right section, I was not sure where to address it.

Moments ago, I completed a prize fighr in “Season Beatings”, and won. When it came down to saving it, there was no way the server could complete it.

I have tried several times, before “clicking cancel” and hoping you could solve the issue.

The problem is, that internet worked correctly on other applications, like Safari. My wi-fi connection wasn’t working at first, but then I switched to mobile data and internet was working flawlessly. The server still couldn’t complete the fight though.

What I think that might have happened, is that the server tried to compete the fight only on the first occasion (on the wi-fi connection), failed, and then couldn’t work on mobile data, for whatever reason.

I have a video capturing the whole lot, unfortunately I switched it off when I pressed cancel, because at that point, the game loaded correctly on the menu page.

I wouldn’t bother you for such a small thing, but I was quite up in the prize fight streak, and I’m rather close to the next threshold.

Thanks in advance,

Mask_

player_ID : 3148_1lbwf

video:

Wait, scratch that. I logged back in and the fight was completed. It’s still, a visual bug though.

sorry for all the fuss,

Mask_

As you likely know our servers struggled quite a bit throughout December, so likely that's a contributing cause. One of our top priorities this year will be to continue fortifying our servers so stuff like this happens less and less.