• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Connection issue popup with no "retry" option makes gameplay on a dodgy connection really annoying.

usatei

Reaction score
Hi! Unsure if this is a bug or not, also unsure about using this forum so if this belongs elsewhere please let me know.
There are two connection lost pop ups; one that lets you retry, and another that only has a "cancel" option. This second one will boot you out the game no matter your connection, and as someone who uses a dodgy internet connection because of where I live, it makes prize fights and rifts very annoying.
I acknowledge that wifi disconnects need to lose a player the match to avoid exploits, but if a player was trying to disconnect their wifi deliberately after losing a match to try and exploit the outcome they would just press the "cancel" option and not the retry.
Losing entire rifts or 30+ streaks due to my wifi cutting out for 5 seconds due to not being able to press a retry button is an almost daily occurrence for me. I'm not saying it makes the game unplayable or anything, just very annoying, and the fact that there are two separate popups that serve the exact same purpose but one immediately dooms you is incredibly frustrating.
I hope that some sort of fix to help players in a similar position to me can be applied at some point in the future.