• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Constant Crashing

Reaction score
After installing the 1.5.0 update I have been experiencing constant crashes happening randomly. I have an IPod Touch 6th gen with iOS 11 installed. My game wasn’t crashing before this update and I would appreciate it if you guys could resolve this issue thanks.

Same, I am having constant crashing too :3 Iphone 7 latest IOS. Sometimes it's just "loading". Sometimes after fights, I cannot click to move on to the next fight. :3

This is really starting to bother me. I experienced 7 crashes in the past 40 minutes of downloading the new update. The game is downright unplayable and is constantly lagging. I love this game I really do but this constant crashing is making my blood boil.

iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.5.0

I've also experienced crashes, or rather game freezes, since update 1.5.0. Specifically when playing prize fights, after winning a match, sometimes the game will freeze before the continue button pops up after the PF progress bar shows. The only recourse is to force quit the app.

iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.5.0

I've also experienced crashes, or rather game freezes, since update 1.5.0. Specifically when playing prize fights, after winning a match, sometimes the game will freeze before the continue button pops up after the PF progress bar shows. The only recourse is to force quit the app.
Yes, no continue button. Also occurs sometimes in the new Origins story for painwheel :3