1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection Costume Changing

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Jezuz, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Jezuz

Jezuz Member

I would like to propose an idea. Since we can't really use whatever costume of a character we want I would like it if we can fuse certain units and end up obsorbing costumes. The type and skill tree would stay the same. I don't think seeing an Underdog Beowulf as a fire element would be too confusing as the typing is listed right on the top. We can fuse through crystals, coins, or IRL money. Idc, but I really like the default Beo skin, but the bronze characters end up so much weaker than my maxed gold characters.

RedRidingHoodie and Wulfden like this.
  2. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Being able to customize character appearances in some way is something the devs have mentioned they would like to do at some point. Hopefully it does happen some day!

RedRidingHoodie and Wulfden like this.
  3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

changing the default element of a fighter would be an interesting idea

As for “skins” - maybe if you were using say, Wulfsbane, you can equip Underdog as a skin that’s only visible to you. Other players in PF will still see Wulfsbane (to avoid confucius). More on how this could work, perhaps you can get a small XP gain for Underdog by using him as a skin for Wulfsbane, and it would consume 1 energy from Underdog.

4. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

ooooooh that's a fun idea! Being able to train multiple guys by equipping them on others, and you get to look like the skin you want. Fun!