• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Could someone tell me about this

Ruby mark

Reaction score
I was doing an prize fight and it caught my attention that, this player has the same valentine had 10k while My Valentine has 8k and it's level 50 but it seemed strange to me, I would like someone to tell me the reason for this because I have been playing for a while and it was a little strange and I'm sorry if my English is very bad, is because I speak Spanish

Posiblemente tenga los stats más evolucionados que los tuyos, al igual que la Marquee Ability al máximo.

In long PF streaks the opponent's fighter scores are boosted making fights harder the longer the streak. I think that's why you see the difference.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
In long PF streaks the opponent's fighter scores are boosted making fights harder the longer the streak. I think that's why you see the difference.
It's not that, the Marquee ability of our icy hot was the same, it had the trauma center just like mine, only his had 10k and mine 8,028, that's why I was confused but thanks 4 reply

It's not that, the Marquee ability of our icy hot was the same, it had the trauma center just like mine, only his had 10k and mine 8,028, that's why I was confused but thanks 4 reply
The marquee doesn't matter here. As Codlugarthia said, after you reach a 15 fights win streak in a Prize Fight your opponents will start to get multipliers to their attack and health, which will be reflected in their fighter score.

Last edited: