• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Crashing after 4.9.2

Merrie Melodies

Reaction score
I'm getting consistent crashes after updating (on Android). It's always on a loading screen, or the end of a battle (usually can't get that far). Resetting and reinstalling didn't work.

Edit: also crashes every time I try to select gameplay tab in options or social hub

Last edited:
Will you share your device info please?

Device Model and Android version.

To be clear, you fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game? Oddly enough, the game was crashing on startup on my Android 12 and 4.9.2 had a fix for it. I'll check with our engineering team as to why it might be crashing on your particular device.

To be clear, you fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game? Oddly enough, the game was crashing on startup on my Android 12 and 4.9.2 had a fix for it. I'll check with our engineering team as to why it might be crashing on your particular device.
Yeah, I fully uninstalled/reinstalled.
Also, to be clear my game doesn't crash on startup

Last edited:
Yeah, I fully uninstalled/reinstalled.
Also, to be clear my game doesn't crash on startup
Well that's good at least, how long are you playing before it crashes? I'll see if I can repro on my device

Well that's good at least, how long are you playing before it crashes? I'll see if I can repro on my device
Sometimes I can play one match, but it almost always crashes on the exp screen. Usually though it just crashes on the first loading screen. Cabinet and Relic screens crash sometimes too.

I was just able to do a holodeck match, finished it normally. Tried to open social hub and instant crash.

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem which prevents me from playing the game properly. The only difference is that I use a samsung Galaxy S10e and android v11.

Reactions: Merrie Melodies
We suspect we know the cause of this and should be resolved in our next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I do have an idea...but I won't say anything official. Keep an eye on our twitter page!