• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Crit Resist

.Ron

Reaction score
Crit Resist is probably one of the less valuable stat in the game so maybe changing how it works might be a good thing.

My suggestion is to make Crit Resist be able to also counter Precision, that way it might be worth having this stat in some variants, like Immoral Fiber - Double, Blue Screen - Robo Fortune.

If you guys have a different idea regarding how Crit Resist could be changed, feel free to share it here.

Reactions: Dusty00
Crit Resist is probably one of the less valuable stat in the game so maybe changing how it works might be a good thing.

My suggestion is to make Crit Resist be able to also counter Precision, that way it might be worth having this stat in some variants, like Immoral Fiber - Double, Blue Screen - Robo Fortune.

If you guys have a different idea regarding how Crit Resist could be changed, feel free to share it here.
No, it should not.
Precision is one the top tier buffs. Only few characters can gain it on their wish. While crit resist stat can be gained very easily.
Nerfing precision like this will heavily degrade the characters that are famous for being able to gain precision, namely Head Hunter, DragonBrawler, etc.
I hope you got my opinion.
(ò_ó)