• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Critical Transfer Issue

thanks for the help Liam no matter how small...thought it was a glitch with the LINE app after it went off the Playstore

Awesome news!

You should be able to login using your Skullgirls Login in Skullgirls 2.0!

You should also write down your LINE ID found in the Options menu for safekeeping.

This is the best piece of information to use in case you lose access to your account in the migration :)

So glad you were able to get everything resolved in time!
Oh it's safe this time lol, hope to see your team on the battlefield in celebration! ValentineHeart.jpg

Reactions: Liam
probably wont be a good setup...only maxed filia (my first gold) since i havent had time to hardcore grind other gold/silver fighters like rainbow blight

probably wont be a good setup...only maxed filia (my first gold) since i havent had time to hardcore grind other gold/silver fighters like rainbow blight
Let the grinding commence my friend. This is pretty much the only game I play on my phone when there's free time.

ive got one other game thats grindy as hell (fgona) so i use Skullgirls as side enjoyment unless a character i like releases (like grinding the gems for Rainbow Blight).