• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Curse acts like hex

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
I was playing as death wish, got cursed by a squiggly shorukken, and then got killed by normal attacks. Upon death, I didn't revive or revive teammates. I don't remember exactly which squiggly I was fighting, but getting cursed shouldn't stop my SA

I was playing as death wish, got cursed by a squiggly shorukken, and then got killed by normal attacks. Upon death, I didn't revive or revive teammates. I don't remember exactly which squiggly I was fighting, but getting cursed shouldn't stop my SA
Did the Squiggly activate her PA? If she did that's why you couldn't revive.

Did the Squiggly activate her PA? If she did that's why you couldn't revive.
I don't think so, but I don't really remember. But that shouldn't matter for death wish herself. That only applies to already dead opponents, so even if my other fighters didn't revive, death wish still should have auto revived, and she didn't.

There's a whole bunch of Death Wish bugs that we'll hopefully fix in future updates. This particular bug you're reporting sounds familiar, plus we have a handful of cases with Curse not working right. Fortunately these situations occur pretty rarely.

If you have your account information (Username and Public ID) I can potentially look at the fight data and see if there's anything worth investigating further.