• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other daily event avaliable everyday

tiffany butterfly

Reaction score
i rarely have time to play sunday events, because rift and pf. i suggest we get all character event everyday BUT reserve the completion awards and treasure node rewards on specific days.

parasoul for example.
we will be able to grind the parasoul event on any day along with the 600 coin per fight but unless its on sunday we wont get the completion rewards or the treasure node rewards.

Reactions: .Ron
Having the completion rewards and treasure nodes be accessible on specific days would be the same as it is now imo.

My suggestion about this is to just make Daily events have the same reset timer as Accursed Experiments.

Having the completion rewards and treasure nodes be accessible on specific days would be the same as it is now imo.

My suggestion about this is to just make Daily events have the same reset timer as Accursed Experiments.
good idea. as long as i get to grind all fighter moves on anyday i will be happy.

mainly i thought of this because life happenes and sometimes i cant remember to grind moves on just that on day.