• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Daily event

Yew49

Reaction score
Hi, I feel that some of the daily event are harder than others, the big band one is unbeatable because the invincible keeps triggering in the middle of my bbs and suddenly a few bb3s and im dead, which fighters should I use to beat that level?

Reactions: Zuzuska
It is true that some daily events are tougher to beat then others. However, if you keep at it and strengthen your fighters, I'm sure you'll be able to take on any mission in no time!
For the Big Band Dailies I would recommend fighters with low hit counts in an attempt to not trigger the invincibility buff. Fighters like Cerebella with her grabs, Eliza with high damage in low hit count and Beowulf with a combo of both are great in my opinion. Although, once your characters are strong enough, you can easily complete pretty much any of the missions using any fighter. Keep Grinding! :D

If you have any special moves that only hit once or twice they cut up Big Band pretty quick. Just wait for an opening and hit them with a sweep or a special. Never go for combos.

Big Band: Brass Knuckles
Beowulf: Gigan Arm Sweep
Cerebella: Battle Butt, Merry-Go-Rilla, Diamond Drop
Eliza: Upper Khat, Nekhbet Breaker

That sort of stuff is good.

I'm trying to get certain moves in daily events, but I haven't got the ones I want yet, I know some moves are rarer, but how do I know which moves are rarer? Can you only get certain moves in prize fights, but other moves are unavailable? Does the difficulty change whether it's possible to get a certain move? Is there a move list or encyclopedia.

I'm trying to get certain moves in daily events, but I haven't got the ones I want yet, I know some moves are rarer, but how do I know which moves are rarer? Can you only get certain moves in prize fights, but other moves are unavailable? Does the difficulty change whether it's possible to get a certain move? Is there a move list or encyclopedia.
I think there is an official drop rate chart around here somewhere but I don’t know exactly. I do know that the only differences in rarity are that gold is rarer than silver, silver is rarer than bronze, and blockbusters are rarer than special moves. The specific gear should not matter, as after the rarity and type it is all random as far as I know. In my opinion the best way to accumulate gear is by completing daily events whenever you can (especially if you are looking for equipment for a specific character) and also participating in prize fights. However, if you have any other ways to earn move relics, use it. I bet you still have story mode levels you could do.