• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Damage calculation

Mai Waifu

Reaction score
How is damage calculated? I have a Gold Heavy Rain Parasoul with 6524 Fighter Score and a Primed Parasoul with 6335 Fighter Score. Despite my Heavy Rain Parasoul having more Fighter Score, my Primed Parasoul is doing almost double the damage my Heavy Rain Parasoul is doing. I've tested this using an opponent that is neutral to both fighters and without Primed Parasoul's enrage buff.

Every attack a fighter can use deals a percentage of their attack stat as damage. Some fighter variants have higher base attack and higher attack growth, for instance Epic Sax deals more damage than a Resonant Evil due to Epic Sax having higher base attack and higher attack growth. Anything that increases attack by a percentage only serve to magnify this effect.

Reactions: Mai Waifu
The Fighter Score of a character is a general view of the entire character's unlocked skill tree and base stats. It's not a direct look at how high their attack values are.

Tap on a character on your collection screen to bring up their INFO page. There's a tab on the top that lets you view all of their actual attack/defense/etc stats.