• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

DEATH WISH!? OVERHYPED!!!

Reaction score
Okay. I don't know if this topic has been discussed before or not but it's from the abundance of my heart I was moved to make this post...

I was playing holodeck and everything was going on smooth until I met Deathwish. 3 times I was given death wish, I lost...

When I fight a death wish I suddenly lose the thrill and interest to finish the fight then I stopped to think...

Some fighters who can beat death wish rely on buffs gained and their SA ability to win... But nope, death wish robs you of those advantages and leaves you with nothing...

Imagine facing a death wish of 43k FS with a character like silent kill or vaporweave who is 13k. Normally I'd win with SK & VW but let's see what went wrong...

Vaporweave depends on her thorns, miasma and specific BBs to win but on the 7th hit Deathwish snatches your thorns and MIASMA and use it against you and inflicts HEX, [meaning YOU Are robbed of your buff which will grant you some fighting chance at the same time blocks you from using your SA, basically it's just your 13k brawl vs a 43k brawl]

if through blood, dirt and bone you MANAGE to win... Deathwish REVIVES HERSELF with 50% health and her team mates with 50% health as well! And gains miasma up to 5 stacks! Come on! What's this!?

It's not in my place to tell the developers how to run their game but this is just UNFAIR, you can keep everything on death wish but pls remove the Inflicting of HEX, She has too much already packed on just one fighter...

There are other diamond fighters that are a pain to deal with but with careful calculations and applied strategy we can win but there's nothing as such with death wish...

Thank you...

Parasoul variants are great counters to Death Wish: low hit count, access to PRECISION, high burst damage. Getting HEXED won't be an issue for the most part either since most of their damage comes from CRITICAL MASS and TEARS, not Signature Abilities.

Killing Death Wish with Umbrella/Robo-Fortune's BB3 also prevents her revival. Squigly's PA also prevents the revival of the other teammates.

Death Wish is strong but with careful calculations and applied strategy, you should still be able to kill them.

Reactions: Scorialimit