• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Death Wish Salt Grinder Bug

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
When an opponent has unflinching, and salt grinder is used on the 7th combo, salt grinder misses but the buff is still transfered. This happens every time these conditions are met

Hits still count, despite Unflinching. All Unflinching is prevent hit reactions, so damage is still dealt. Hence, Death Wish's SA will still trigger against Unflinching opponents.

Hits still count, despite Unflinching. All Unflinching is prevent hit reactions, so damage is still dealt. Hence, Death Wish's SA will still trigger against Unflinching opponents.
Salt grinder is supposed to grab the opponent. That doesn't happen. They fall to the ground as if they had evasion. Grab an opponent that has unflinching, and after you spit them into a wall, try to catch them with salt grinder. You'll see what I'm talking about

Salt grinder is supposed to grab the opponent. That doesn't happen. They fall to the ground as if they had evasion. Grab an opponent that has unflinching, and after you spit them into a wall, try to catch them with salt grinder. You'll see what I'm talking about
Correction: grab the unflinching opponent with tongue twister, spit them into the wall, and then grab them with salt grinder as they fall. They will drop through the attack instead of going into hungerns mouth

We confirmed that there's a bug with Salt Grinder specifically. Well, it's not quite a bug but we're gonna update it regardless. Salt Grinder is a HitGrab, as opposed to a command grab, so it needs to hit the opponent first before executing the grab, hence why it fails against Unflinching. Regardless, to make things simple for everyone, we try to have all grabs work against Unflinching.

I'll see if we can fit it in for our next update.