• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Debuffs applied to Lenny and Clones

Reaction score
Experienced on Android system

Lenny and Fukua clones can be hit during a match but don't take damage.
However, if that hit is able to apply a debuff, such as from a match modifier, the debuff will be applied to the owner of the hit Lenny/Clone.
In matches with the Taser modifier (25% stun 2s on hit), my peacock has been stunned from hits applied to Lenny. I've hit A.I. Fukua clones and applied a debuff to the A.I. (not remembering specifics).

I don't know how widespread this is, or if only certain debuffs trigger the effect, but it should be possible to easily test with say Peashooter and see if Armor Break applies from projectile hits on Lenny/Clones.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Lenny and Fukua's clones are counts as projectiles. As far as I know many projectiles (maybe all of them) can take hits and also debuffs. The hit taken to projectiles doesn't do any damage but modifiers will be applied to the owner of the projectile. This is an intended feature of the game and not a bug.

Reactions: Art3mes and Robokit
I can attest to eray's clarification: One time my Parasoul Shelter shot a Napalm Shot right when the opponent Eliza used Upper Khat, and Shelter got stunned.

eray94 and Robokit are right that this is indeed working as intended.
Apologies for the confusion. The feedback is really appreciate though! Hopefully, we can find a way to make this clearer in the future! :)

Reactions: Robokit
Okay good to know it's WAI.
It just seems a little inconsistent given that damage applied to projectiles isn't applied to the owner, while the debuffs can be applied.
Appreciate the official response.

Reactions: Robokit