• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Decay in Rift

.Ron

Reaction score
There's probably lots of issues regarding Rift Battles, so why not add one more (just kidding).

What if you want to take a break from Rift Battles but the game says "If you haven't played a match for 5 days, your Rating will start to slowly decay".

As of now, If you don't play a match for 5 days, 16 points will be deducted to your Rift Rating. In my opinion 16 points is kinda big to deduct for players who just want to take a break from rift. Sure, you could just do one match every week to keep your rating but on that one match you could either get a +8/-22 or a +22/-8. Kind of a 50/50 situation don't you think?

My suggestion would be to reduce the amount of decay and have it stop decaying once it reaches a certain amount of time, let's say a month for example.

Rift Battles have been pretty taxing to some people and the decay doesn't help either if you want to take a break from it.
So maybe it's time to make some change to it.

There's probably lots of issues regarding Rift Battles, so why not add one more (just kidding).

What if you want to take a break from Rift Battles but the game says "If you haven't played a match for 5 days, your Rating will start to slowly decay".

As of now, If you don't play a match for 5 days, 16 points will be deducted to your Rift Rating. In my opinion 16 points is kinda big to deduct for players who just want to take a break from rift. Sure, you could just do one match every week to keep your rating but on that one match you could either get a +8/-22 or a +22/-8. Kind of a 50/50 situation don't you think?

My suggestion would be to reduce the amount of decay and have it stop decaying once it reaches a certain amount of time, let's say a month for example.

Rift Battles have been pretty taxing to some people and the decay doesn't help either if you want to take a break from it.
So maybe it's time to make some change to it.
Not in away, if you win one again'st the odds it can stack a 20 on just one fight. With there been no easier matches this could work towards a suggestion.

1 match after 5 days... it's easy to boost levels too, sorry on that one as cannot agree.