• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Decrease the grinding

GreatTiny

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize in advance if this topic was treated before.

I have been playing the game for a while now. I'm currently sitting at level 64 and Silver 2 on Rift Ranking. Not that it matters, but just to provide an idea of where this suggestion came from (Not a master, not a new player).

Right now, I'm experiencing the most boring aspect of the game so far in all the time I've been playing it. The grinding of the silver characters to make fodder. Not sure if this is just me, but this is more frustrating that actually getting the characters. I don't mind the percentages of the relics or the hardships of getting the essences, those make sense to me. But having to spent so much dedication on the fodder drains me completely.

I do have a proposition for this. The reality is that the most frustrating part is the last 5 levels, from 35 to 40. How do you think that it would work to be able to spend canopy coins (something like 50-75 K) for the possibility of skipping those 5 last levels and have an "incomplete" evolution. It could even be something that "damages" the fighter, blocking the skill tree where it is or something lighter. As long as it still works as fodder.

I understand that the EXP boost serves a similar purpose, but would still imply I'm investing time on it. Also, I understand that my "solution" would possibly be better for the pay users. But I don't really think it would be that impactful. Again, just a contribution from a player experience, feel free to disregard it.