• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Deployed Fighters cannot battle even as Completed! Cannot Receive all way Rewards! Bug or an Update Issue needed?

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Hello to dear everyone, As some of you may know I've been playing already about a year playing SG.
Now the funny issue here was - I am not really sure if this was a bug or not but ...

As I'm completing Deployment I don't usually get the Bonus rewards!

Either we Need Badly really an Update on DEPLOYMENT (DEPLOYED) Fighters since We cannot take them into Battles Or ...
there Might be some bug in this....

Just in case if it's not really a bug then We need to humbly request our dear Hidden Variable Devs to do something about this if possible.

Thank you very much again In advance for whoever reads this. Thank you again, God bless 😉☺️

Last edited:
Well, the main guaranteed reward for Deployments is the XP, the other reward is a bonus, there for not guaranteed.
It is frustrating since XP is small comparted to the time duration of the Deployment mission which makes the bonus more appealing than the XP (I personally never send Deployments out for the XP, I try to max the bonus meter, even if that means sending out Maxed out fighters).

But when you select a fighter for the mission, there is a percentage meter that shows you the 'odds' of earning that bonus reward...so anything less than 100% is not guaranteed...even at 98-99% it is very disappointing when you fail to hit the bonus...

These days, Deployments are not a great XP or reward resource for the time you are without those fighters, but when it first came out, it was very much appreciated...just shows how quickly certain 'features' or content becomes obsolete in SGM and when obsolete, they are not revisited/revised or even retired for a very long time.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Well, the main guaranteed reward for Deployments is the XP, the other reward is a bonus, there for not guaranteed.
It is frustrating since XP is small comparted to the time duration of the Deployment mission which makes the bonus more appealing than the XP (I personally never send Deployments out for the XP, I try to max the bonus meter, even if that means sending out Maxed out fighters).

But when you select a fighter for the mission, there is a percentage meter that shows you the 'odds' of earning that bonus reward...so anything less than 100% is not guaranteed...even at 98-99% it is very disappointing when you fail to hit the bonus...

These days, Deployments are not a great XP or reward resource for the time you are without those fighters, but when it first came out, it was very much appreciated...just shows how quickly certain 'features' or content becomes obsolete in SGM and when obsolete, they are not revisited/revised or even retired for a very long time.
Yes dear Sir I absolutely understand. Thank you very much for reading and answering my forums.

Actually to be honest and precise to my request here this is not exactly about the EXP Amount but about the System of Deployment itself

You see sometimes I did observed that even when I had completed the deployments with my specified fighters, they could Not AUTOMATICALLY get out From the deployment and even when I'm fighting the prize fights, sometimes I observe the Deployed fighter being in FADED GREY Color Even when they are COMPLETED Already and by then it actually drives me Out from the fight focus to always Go back and forth To the MAIN MENU From the PRIZE FIGHT Mode and it's rather annoying when it keeps On the "LOADING" Process while uploading to the CONTROL ROOM and to the DEPLOYMENTS option 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

You see sometimes I did observed that even when I had completed the deployments with my specified fighters, they could Not AUTOMATICALLY get out From the deployment and even when I'm fighting the prize fights, sometimes I observe the Deployed fighter being in FADED GREY Color Even when they are COMPLETED Already and by then it actually drives me Out from the fight focus to always Go back and forth To the MAIN MENU From the PRIZE FIGHT Mode and it's rather annoying when it keeps On the "LOADING" Process while uploading to the CONTROL ROOM and to the DEPLOYMENTS option 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻
Oh I see, since you (personally) are most likely NOT earning the bonus reward from a Deployment, you want the fighters to automatically be released from their Deployment when the time allotted is complete...well, I can understand that moving from one game mode to another can be tedious, but unfortunately, I don't see that happening, it is just the nature of the Deployment mode.
Even if you don't earn a bonus reward, you do earn an XP reward and the game needs to show the player that they indeed earned rewards, otherwise there would be much complaint that they do not 'see' the XP (or bonus) reward applied to their fighter/inventory.

I think the best that can be done, is that if a player is in a 'fight' game mode and a fighter in the collection is on Deployment (grayed out), there should be quick-move button/icon that takes the player to the Deployment tab in Mission Control. Loading screen will most likely still apply, but at least it will save you a couple of screen taps to get there...

Oh I see, since you (personally) are most likely NOT earning the bonus reward from a Deployment, you want the fighters to automatically be released from their Deployment when the time allotted is complete...well, I can understand that moving from one game mode to another can be tedious, but unfortunately, I don't see that happening, it is just the nature of the Deployment mode.
Even if you don't earn a bonus reward, you do earn an XP reward and the game needs to show the player that they indeed earned rewards, otherwise there would be much complaint that they do not 'see' the XP (or bonus) reward applied to their fighter/inventory.

I think the best that can be done, is that if a player is in a 'fight' game mode and a fighter in the collection is on Deployment (grayed out), there should be quick-move button/icon that takes the player to the Deployment tab in Mission Control. Loading screen will most likely still apply, but at least it will save you a couple of screen taps to get there...
Yes dear Sir. I absolutely agree with you. Yes. I will keep in mind thank you very much again for your good help and reply 🙏😉☺️💖👍

uum by the way I had DM you at Discord did you see yet my messages there Sir?

📋📌✅This Post was successfully Answered and concluded. No further replies are needed!
Great thanks and cheers to evilgordo ☺️👍
Ok. Let's take a minute here. As much as you may appreciate my opinion, it is only that, my opinion.

Please keep in mind, I am not a Dev. I only presented 1 possible reason why your suggestion might not be feasible as proposed, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement.

Some QoL improvements have come from posts like yours, posts that raise awareness to other players and similarly impacted players share their thoughts in response. It gets a conversation going, it gets ideas flowing.

I think it is a little early to claim this post concluded after being less than 24hrs old and with only 1 reply 😅 give it some time and see if it gains any traction with other players.

Ok. Let's take a minute here. As much as you may appreciate my opinion, it is only that, my opinion.

Please keep in mind, I am not a Dev. I only presented 1 possible reason why your suggestion might not be feasible as proposed, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement.

Some QoL improvements have come from posts like yours, posts that raise awareness to other players and similarly impacted players share their thoughts in response. It gets a conversation going, it gets ideas flowing.

I think it is a little early to claim this post concluded after being less than 24hrs old and with only 1 reply 😅 give it some time and see if it gains any traction with other players.
Okay Sir I Understand. Understood your point. very well. I will edit for more replies and quotes for this post. Thank you again for explaining it all to me 🙏☺️😉

Moved to the feedback section of the forums. I'm sure there's plenty of QoL improvements that would be nice to get done for Deployments, but as Evilgordo mentioned, it'll likely not be for a while.

Yes dear Sir, Good day / evening to you. I understand. Yes please do so. Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏☺️

Moved to the feedback section of the forums. I'm sure there's plenty of QoL improvements that would be nice to get done for Deployments, but as Evilgordo mentioned, it'll likely not be for a while.
I'm still analyzing my own forum posts in here if whether we're right or true or wrong about posting in. I'm just giving out some few opinions and possible requests

@RizeSheela these screenshots do not show you getting 100% guaranteed rewards

If you look at this screenshot below, check out what I highlighted in red, that is where your "bonus reward chance" is displayed. You can see in this screenshot, I have an 88% chance to get a reward.1698868897984.png

This is all displayed BEFORE you start the Deployment, so you'll know your odds of getting a reward and can adjust accordingly!

If you look at this screenshot below, check out what I highlighted in red, that is where your "bonus reward chance" is displayed. You can see in this screenshot, I have an 88% chance to get a reward.View attachment 21142

This is all displayed BEFORE you start the Deployment, so you'll know your odds of getting a reward and can adjust accordingly!

If you look at this screenshot below, check out what I highlighted in red, that is where your "bonus reward chance" is displayed. You can see in this screenshot, I have an 88% chance to get a reward.View attachment 21142

Hello there dear Sir, really glad to hear from you again. 👋☺️
Yes I understand and I am already aware about it.
I figured out that was actually by power stats it makes it at most and not exactly by Element Variation or Fighter type alone only.
Thank you again for confirming me for that. 🙏☺️✌️❤️

I'll update up this forum later as closed and concluded soon afterwards.
I'm still busy with some guild on line business as of today.

I wish the Best of Everything and Good Luck to you and to our HV Devs out there.
God Bless and take good care✌️👍✊🙏😉

💯