• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Deployment leveling error

Kkatsuki

Reaction score
There seems to be an error with the leveling when using deployments. I am playing on an iPhone XR, iOS 14.2 (however it happened before I updated as well), playing on version 4.4.2. I am only aware of this occurring when Lapis Luxury levels up using the deployment feature, but it may happen with other characters and I just haven’t noticed. Also note that this error occurs when using the 16hr and 6hr deployment, and I assume the 15min as well. When the deployment is completed, Lapis earns the exp, and I watch her go up to a certain level, (first time she was up to level 10), however, when I looked at the character in my collection, levels would be lost (first time she went back down to level 8) even after watching her reach the level on the deployment screen. It was still the same even after closing the game and reopening. Thanks!

@Kkatsuki is this only occurring with your Lapis Luxury? Any issues with your player account level when you level up?

@Kkatsuki is this only occurring with your Lapis Luxury? Any issues with your player account level when you level up?
My player account leveling is fine. I’ve noticed it’s doing it to all my fighters. 4 levels lost from Sheltered, 4 from Furry Fury, etc.

I've been able to repro what you're seeing, it's likely just something not displaying correctly on the client. I'll make sure it gets looked at for our next update, thanks!