• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Device Support

moo

Reaction score
Attempting to install through the Canadian Google Play store.
Owning both:
  • [Nexus 4]
  • [Fido LGE Nexus 5]

Is there any reason that [Fido LGE Nexus 5] is not compatible for installation, or was this just an oversight in having a comprehensive list of devices?

Thanks!

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 8
Attempting to install through the Canadian Google Play store.
Owning both:
  • [Nexus 4]
  • [Fido LGE Nexus 5]

Is there any reason that [Fido LGE Nexus 5] is not compatible for installation, or was this just an oversight in having a comprehensive list of devices?

Thanks!
Those 2 devices are too old and don't have fast enough processors to run Skullgirls at acceptable performance.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6s, which is currently the 3rd fastest smartphone on the market. And I'm getting stutters in menus and sometimes in fights, so even if you could run the game on your devices, the low frame rate and lags would make it basically unplayable.

Those 2 devices are too old and don't have fast enough processors to run the game at acceptable performance.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6s, which is currently the 3rd fastest smartphone on the market. And I'm getting stutters in menus and sometimes in fights.

The [Nexus 4] is listed as a compatible device, while the newer [Fido LGE Nexus 5] is listed as non-compatible.

I suspect this is an oversight, and was hoping the devs could weigh in.

The [Nexus 4] is listed as a compatible device, while the newer [Fido LGE Nexus 5] is listed as non-compatible.

Perhaps the Nexus 4 is incompatible as well and they forgot to list it as such.

Correct. The Nexus 4 is not actually supported from a technical point of view. Unfortunately, there's over 15,000 different types of Android devices (crazy, huh?) that support the Google Play store and so sometimes they slip through the cracks when we're filtering out older phones (which has a pretty limited tool for us to do so). Apologies about the confusion. :/

Reactions: moisterrific