• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Diamonds are forever bugged

MrNoggin

Reaction score
iPhone 8S+, current iOS

Spotted it during training, but something I’ve thought might’ve been bugged for a while. It looks like diamonds are forever doesn’t apply its damage buff versus opponents in the air. I took a video; versus both on the ground and in the air the blockbuster only deals 50,368 damage to the Annie.

Sorry I don’t know how to embed a video

This has been reported a whole bunch and I've brought it up as well to our design team. It's not actually bugged, but the way certain fighters fall after a juggle combo, they will no longer be considered in the air sometimes, which impacts Bella's damage bonus.

I suppose that makes sense, but I’ve tried activating the move after all of the moves that at least seem to put fighters in the air (A5, D2, launcher, diamond drop, etc) and they all show the same damage value even on a non-juggled fighter.

If you only get the damage bonus versus some of those states then it’s not showing when you get the bonus; or at least it’s not showing me. And if it’s the case that only some airborne states gain the bonus then it’s unclear which states those are, making it impossible to utilize the move correctly. The only times I’ve seen the move deal different damage is when I crit or have stacks of enrage.

Reactions: Erick Draves
I know maybe it´s a game thing and all, but all I see in the video... is a Annie in legal Mid air!! :(

(Runs away before ban comes!)

Oh aye it looks like a legal target, but the amount of damage that shows when I hit is the same as a standing target. Watch the damage numbers in the video: either it’s not applying the damage bonus or it’s not showing the bonus which means it’s definitely broken in some way.

This has been reported a whole bunch and I've brought it up as well to our design team. It's not actually bugged, but the way certain fighters fall after a juggle combo, they will no longer be considered in the air sometimes, which impacts Bella's damage bonus.
Did you watch the video link I shared? It shows the move being used against an Annie standing on the ground and an Annie kicked into the air without being juggled. The damage value that shows onscreen is the same both times.

Oh aye it looks like a legal target, but the amount of damage that shows when I hit is the same as a standing target. Watch the damage numbers in the video: either it’s not applying the damage bonus or it’s not showing the bonus which means it’s definitely broken in some way.
What I mean with a legal air attack, is that she is in mid air even if she hitted a corner, and no aditional damage plus at all from diamonds are forever. Bones said that the condition "in the air" does not meet because some falling conditions,and in this case I think is because, as I said, she hitted the corner, so it maybe counts like "she touched the floor". I´m on your side on this. I think that it is confusing to the grade it gets reported time to time. Maybe another effect text could fix this?... :)

What I mean with a legal air attack, is that she is in mid air even if she hitted a corner, and no aditional damage plus at all from diamonds are forever. Bones said that the condition "in the air" does not meet because some falling conditions,and in this case I think is because, as I said, she hitted the corner, so it maybe counts like "she touched the floor". I´m on your side on this. I think that it is confusing to the grade it gets reported time to time. Maybe another effect text could fix this?... :)
I understand what you said, you’re not understanding that while I didn’t take a video of it I tested the move versus all possible aerial states and NONE showed a higher damage value. I only took the one video because it’s very tedious to do.

What would fix this is either fixing the damage text to properly show the damage boost (which would then show us what states are considered “in air” to properly use it) or fixing the move so that it properly applies the damage boost.

I’ll go make a bunch of videos to prove that the move doesn’t show or apply it’s boost if I need to.

• Sad
@MrNoggin I just said what you mean in the usser side of the game was right. Damage is not aplied even if we see she is in mid air.

I´m actually not arguing against you because whay you said in the usser side of the game is correct.

Reactions: MrNoggin
@MrNoggin I just said what you mean in the usser side of the game was right. Damage is not aplied even if we see she is in mid air.

I´m actually not arguing against you because whay you said in the usser side of the game is correct.
Sorry, I had a difficult time understanding what you wrote and thought you were arguing with me.