• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Diamonds are forever is bugged

Gylfie

Reaction score
The description says 15% bonus damage to opponents in the air, but in the game it actually deals bonus damage to opponents on the ground. As you can see, when I used it on the grounded opponent, it dealt 19k damage, but when I launched the opponent into the air before using it, it only did 16k.09666A57-BEB9-4864-BD05-C858BF013973.jpgB9DDD3F7-E653-46D4-97AC-6269BE7108C1.jpg

Your pictures appear flipped though according to your description. I see an off the ground Eliza getting hit for 16k and an in the air Eliza getting hit for 19k, which would appear to be correct.

We are aware though of DAF not appearing to work against all fighters though, meaning players will launch > Juggle > DAF and not get the additional damage, because depending on the opponent, they may hit the ground before getting hit with the BB. Right now that's a nuance of using the move but I've been pushing to hopefully have it work consistently across all fighters, though no promises as to when that'll get looked at by the design team.

Reactions: Art3mes
Your pictures appear flipped though according to your description. I see an off the ground Eliza getting hit for 16k and an in the air Eliza getting hit for 19k, which would appear to be correct.

We are aware though of DAF not appearing to work against all fighters though, meaning players will launch > Juggle > DAF and not get the additional damage, because depending on the opponent, they may hit the ground before getting hit with the BB. Right now that's a nuance of using the move but I've been pushing to hopefully have it work consistently across all fighters, though no promises as to when that'll get looked at by the design team.
I apologize. I took the pictures incorrectly. Maybe it would work better if I took a video, but I don’t want to make a YouTube account. I’ll see if I can make it clearer.