• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Did a 10+1 Parasoul Pull.

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
Pull 4 silvers (2 Ivy League 2 No Egrets) and 7 Bronze.

Sorta feels bad, man.

I guess post in here bragging about how much better you pulled? Haha. orz

No Egret is pretty good from what I read; might be worth getting her to gold. I'm working on getting 2 Heavy Reigns (Bronze Parasouls) to gold for BB cycling.

I really think some of these Bronze and Silver characters are better than the current Golds if you put in some time.

Why are there different verities of each card? And what are the elements exactly?

Why are there different verities of each card? And what are the elements exactly?

So elements are like Rock Paper Scissors. Red beats Green beats Blue beats Red.

Different character cards have different elements and skills from their counterparts.

Hey, No Egrets is great! Train that up and someday you'll have a monster of a gold. I have a Bad Ms Frosty with a similar effect at just silver, and she's a monster.

I haven't done rigorous calculations, butttt I think you'll only get a gold 1/3 of the time from a 10+1 pull. So, what you got wasn't so bad, considering!

Pull 4 silvers (2 Ivy League 2 No Egrets) and 7 Bronze.

Sorta feels bad, man.

I guess post in here bragging about how much better you pulled? Haha. orz

Opened at least four x10 Parasoul relics (back in 1.1.1) and never got a single gold.

Feels even more bad, man.

But hey at least you got No Egrets, she's one of the few silvers actually better than some golds.

Got my first 10+1 relic drop today and received 2 silvers (Painwheel, Peacock) and my first ever gold! (Parasite Weave Filia). Gold stats are amazing! :)