• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Different flames in prizefight

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hello!

In prizefight when a team hasn’t been faced for a while they build up a red flame that increases the points gained as an incentive to fight them. I think this is a very good system and it guarantees that you’ll always have someone facing your fighters. I think we should add a blue flame as an indicator that a team hasn’t been beaten in a couple battles. I’m not 100% sure but I assume when a team with a red flame is fought, that that red flame then goes away. However I don’t believe that the game takes into account whether that fight was won by you or the opponent. Of course I could be wrong, and maybe the game already does this but It would be fun to add a blue flame (when you lose) that gives even more experience, but reminds the players that they should be wary of the fight ahead.

Alternatively, a green flame could be cool too. Every so often a random opponents team will get a green flame on it, and the green flame could totally change up the modifiers. And maybe it could be a secret until you start the fight, although some might not like that.

I was just thinking of some more ways to spice up prizefights, I heard there was a total rework planned, but that takes time. And right now there are much more important things, like decrypted old SA2 Umbrella!