• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Disable blockbuster debuff doesn't work in Painwheel PF

moisterrific

Reaction score
Typically when inflicting the disable blockbuster debuff on the enemy, they cannot use blockbusters and won't receive any meter gain when dealing hits or taking hits while the effect is active. But in this gold Painwheel prize fight with the Supercharged modifier, enemies are still able to gain blockbuster meter when taking hits while disabled.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
I thought it was normal for meter to still charge but for you to just not be able to use any BBs.

Anyway, while using my No Egrets Parasoul and I've noticed that even when I disable opponent tag ins, specials, and blockbusters that the AI is still able to do all 3 of them.
You're not supposed to be getting meter gain from any source at all while your blockbusters are disabled. It's worked fine like this until now, where the gold Painwheel PF modifiers just broke everything.

And I noticed that happens sometimes too. It's funny watching the enemy tag out while their tag ins are disabled and they tag themselves in again.

Reactions: ThanatosDK