• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Disable Resist stat

Kindless

Reaction score
I'm selling off my unused/unwanted skills to free up space and I saw one of them giving bonus to Disable Resist. I don't recon any debuff being called Disable, is there any? Or does it block give a chance to block every other debuff or what?

This made me thinking. What happens when f.e. a skill that has 100% chance of applying Cripple (or any other debuff) hits a character with 100% chance to block Cripple. Is it additive and the chance to apply is 0% or what?

I think the disable resist is for countering the lock BB/special moves debuff

Reactions: Psyche
There are four variations of Disable:
Blockbuster – stops charged BBs from being used, and stops meter gain on BBs that are not fully charged
Special moves – stops ready SMs from being used, and pauses the cooldown on any moves not yet ready for use
Tag-ins – stops the fighter from manually switching out to one of their allies, and pauses the cooldown if applicable
Heal block – prevents Regeneration and Heavy Regeneration from taking effect, but does not remove them

These all fall under Disable, so Disable Resist gives a chance to ignore all of them, though each debuff is applied separately. For example, if you are hit by a critical attack from a fully upgraded No Egrets Parasoul or Bad Ms Frosty Filia normally you would have your BBs, SMs and tag-ins disabled, but with Disable Resist you could ignore one, two or all three of the effects.

Reactions: Zuzuska
This made me thinking. What happens when f.e. a skill that has 100% chance of applying Cripple (or any other debuff) hits a character with 100% chance to block Cripple. Is it additive and the chance to apply is 0% or what?
Oh and with regards to this, yeah the chance to apply cripple would be 0% because inflicting and resisting are two separate rolls of the dice. A real example is Battle Butt, which has a 100% chance to apply armour break straight away at level 1, but it can still be resisted with as little as 1% armour break resist... around 1% of the time.