• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Disappearing relics

greerbiggie

Reaction score
I am loosing the relics that I've saved for later, I had NOT used any of them. I had 78 the day before 77 this morning and 76 now. I have checked to see if the daily and 4 hour break count, and they do not. I have NOT used any of the saved relics. I am running an iPhone 6. I do not have the equipment to film this and I do not think screenshots would help, but if you want some I have some.

@greerbiggie What kind of relics are they? Are you sure the actual number of relics has decreased, and not just the badge number?

@greerbiggie What kind of relics are they? Are you sure the actual number of relics has decreased, and not just the badge number?
The badge number shouldn't decrease unless you use one, but I've counted the relics I have and they all add up to 76. But I'm not sure which ones are decreasing, i have screenshots if it happens again, so I can see what ones. Also this has happened without me looking into the relics, I've got screenshots of the badge number changing, but not the individual ones yet.

Last edited: